Photographer of the Year 2024 – ENTRY DETAILS
We are open for entries from 1 March 2024 to midnight on 31 May 2024. Judging will take place throughout those months and for the month of June 2024, and the winners will be announced in early July 2024.
Entries will compete for the following coveted titles:
- The overall winner – 2024 Photographer of the Year
- Two runners-up; and
- The highly commended finalists
Entries must encompass the Celebration of Africa!
For more information about our fabulous prize, go to our dedicated PRIZE page.
PANEL OF JUDGES
The judging panel is entirely from teamAG
- Only entries that are of African wildlife, landscapes, and/or culture will be accepted.
- Entries can be submitted from Friday, 1 March 2024 until midnight (CAT) on Friday, 31 May 2024.
- Entrants must submit photos either via the online entry form or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- By entering Africa Geographic Photographer of the Year 2024, participants confirm that they have read and agree to the rules of the competition.
The selection process administered by the judges will be as follows:
- The ‘Weekly Selection’ will be the top submissions for each week during March to May 2024. This selection will be published each week on our website as a gallery and in an album on Facebook.
- During June 2024, once the submission deadline has come and gone, the judges will judge all accumulated entries from the Weekly Selections, gradually reducing the number of qualifiers to a list of ‘Finalists’, from which the winners will be selected and announced in early July 2024.