Congratulations to Lucie Trottier who won two tickets to the Jameson Vic Falls Carnival in our recent competition! Did you miss out on the competition? Well don’t worry – we have another opportunity for you. One lucky reader can win three nights accommodation from 29 December 2014 to 1 January 2015 in a suspended tent, including a two day pass to Vic Falls Carnival, courtesy of The Gypsy Outpost.
To stand a chance to win this amazing prize, simply sign up to our weekly newsletter and like the The Gypsy Outpost on Facebook. Already a newsletter subscriber? Send us an email with the subject “The Gypsy Outpost” letting us know that you would like to enter. Competition closes on 16 December 2014.
The Gypsy Outpost is a mobile tented camp company providing large walk in tents, beds and ablutions at music festivals, sporting events and other adventure activities. Events include Sowing The Seeds, Rocking The Daisies, Vic Falls Carnival, Single Speed MTB Champs, MADikwe MADness MTB Race, Warrior Race, Star Gazing, Bush Walks and many others.
The Gypsy Outpost camping outpost that offers an easy going and jovial atmosphere, allowing you to avoid any of the responsibility and worry when setting up and pitching camp.This pre-set up camping experience at Vic Falls Festival will allow your inhibitions to wander, and your only concern will be “who is buying the next round?”
The standard Gypsy Outpost set up includes a 1.6m high two-man walk in tent with two stretchers with mattresses and a solar lamp while a bohemian chill lounge and an impromptu performance stage are all set up in the camping area but perhaps the most spectacular offering are their unique suspended tree tents.
These suspended tree tents were conceived as a treehouse that you can take anywhere. They offer an incredible way to experience the great outdoors in style, unrestricted by ground conditions and with increased separation from wetness, bugs and other creepies. After all, if we are all hanging out in trees, they can’t cut them down!
Can’t wait to win this amazing experience? Book your Gypsy Outpost experience at Vic Falls Carnival here.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition will close on 16 December 2014.
2. The winner will be drawn by us via an automated process and then advised by way of an email to the email address provided. If the winner does not respond to this email within 72 hours, they forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
4. Date of the prize is confirmed for 29 December 2014 – 1 January 2015 ONLY (winners who are not available will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn).
5. The prize is valued at R3 500 and is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
6. Prize includes accommodation for three nights in a Gypsy Outpost suspended tree tent as well as a 2-day pass ticket for the winner ONLY to the Jameson Vic Falls Carnival. No additional costs such as flights, visa costs, transfers etc. are included.