Job Vacancies and Internships
Digital Marketing Intern:
Starting date: 1 March 2017
We are looking for a dynamic marketing intern to join our highly agile and creative team. If you are passionate about the African continent and the digital media landscape – and you identify strongly with the Africa Geographic brand, we are looking for you to join our team!
This is a three-month internship with potential for joining our team full-time.
In your internship you’ll be responsible for the following general marketing tasks:
– Admin, processes and communications for our Photographer of the Year competition
– Social media: assisting in general management of platforms and scheduling calendar
– Content: assisting in the running of our blog site – compiling, editing, formatting and optimising blog posts from a wide contributor database
– Stats: assisting in compiling social media performance statistics and reports
– Campaigns: assisting in weekly strategising of content performance and campaign ideas/communications
We consider this position to be of great value to us in our marketing efforts to a highly engaged and passionate audience.
Please note: preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience/educational background in the above functions of digital marketing.
If you are interested, please email your CV and a one page motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you do not hear back from us in two weeks, you can consider your application unsuccessful
We look forward to receiving your application!