1) What is the local name for Africa’s most popular board game?
2) Nkwichi Lodge is a little out of the way, so getting there involves ferries, flights and GPS co-ordinates. What is the longitude of Likoma airstrip?
3) 3) In the ‘Lakeside Luxury’ image gallery, how many places are set for dinner on the beach?
How to Enter:
- All three questions must be answered correctly.
- Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org under the title: “Nkwichi Lodge Competition“
- The closing date is: Monday the 11th of August.
- Winners will be notified via email.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is for three nights for two people sharing
- Includes: Return flight from Lilongwe to Likoma airstrip (excl airport departure taxes). Return boat transfers from Likoma airstrip to Nkwichi Lodge (via Cobue). Full board accommodation; all meals (including teas and coffees); laundry; non-motorised activities and government taxes.
- The prize excludes: drinks, items of a personal nature, motorised activities, visa and insurance.
Not redeemable during July – September and 15 December – 31st December.Only valid until 15 December 2015.
Individuals must make their own travel arrangement to get themselves to Lilongwe in Malawi.
Air tickets will be issued subject to availability. Once seats are confirmed they will be treated as firm reservations for guests.
Ulendo Airlink standard terms and conditions of carriage and business apply. Please ensure guests have adequate travel insurance in the event of a cancellation the disruption to services.
Any airport departure taxes are for guests own account.
Luggage restricted to 15kg per person
The Ulendo Airlink flight is valid to 15 December 2015.
Nkwichi will coordinate the booking and make the necessary reservations with Ulendo when guests decide to travel