There are amazing prizes to be won in the Majete Wildlife Reserve photographic competition!
To celebrate World Animal Day on October 4th 2014 and to create awareness of the Global March for Elephants and Rhinos, African Parks Majete in collaboration with Robin Pope Safaris is organising a contest for:
The best wildlife photograph taken at Majete Wildlife Reserve.
First prize – one night stay for two persons at Robin Pope Safaris Mkulumadzi Lodge in Majete
Second Prize – one night stay for two persons at African Parks Thawale Lodge (Majete)
Third prize – one free boat trip for two persons (Majete)
Terms and Conditions.
– The winners will be responsible for drinks and park entry fees.
– The overall winning images (first, second and third prize) will be chosen by the African parks management team and Mkulumadzi Lodge and will feature as the main image of the online photo contest gallery after the contest has closed.
-The final date for submissions is 6pm on the 4th of October 2014.
– Please read the competition Terms and Conditions carefully before entering.
– You must register in person for the competition from Sept 4th to October 4th 2014 at the Heritage centre in front of the Majete entrance gates at Majete Wildlife Reserve or at the Robin Pope Safaris Mkulumadzi Lodge reception area
– The competition is open to all photographers other than employees of African Parks Majete or Robin Pope Safaris
– Each person can only submit a limit of four photos maximum and must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the image entered
– All images should show wildlife – in its habitat in the wild in Majete. If the image is deemed to be from the internet or not in Majete, the photo will not be accepted.
– Computer-generated or computer-altered images will not be accepted. Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted.
– Images should be submitted as digital jpgs in the highest possible resolution
– You retain your rights to your photograph, however, by entering the contest, you grant African Parks Majete and Robin Pope Safaris a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual non-exclusive license to publicly display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries in whole or in part, in any media now existing or later developed for any African Parks Majete or Robin Pope Safaris, including but not limited to advertising promotions, websites, exhibition and commercial products including but not limited to African Parks Majete and Robin Pope Safaris publications. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible.
– All prizes must be claimed by the end of November 2014.
– To enter, please send your photo to Ms Shelley Preece either through Drop-Box, Wetransfer or Email: email@example.com. For enquiries or more information Tel: 0999 521 741