Justin Bonello shares this delicious get-up-and-go brekkie.
It’s so quick and easy he even managed to cook it while in the Lesotho Highlands, filming for his television series Cooked in Africa (see podcast below).
What you’ll need
- Cup cake tray
- Puff pastry, cut into squares
- Smoked salmon, spring onions, capers & crème fraiche
- Vegetarian: Sliced onions, mushrooms & garlic (pan-fried), rocket and cherry tomatoes
- Crunchy bacon, grated mozzarella & cherry tomatoes
- Mould pastry squares into tray cups
- Break an egg into each pastry square
- Pop into oven at 180 degrees celcius for 20 minutes
- Add ingredients to each pastry cup
- Cook for another 5 minutes and serve
Check out Justin’s podcast for further cooking instructions, fresh from the Lesotho Highlands: